Today I have a piece on the Christian Century Blog about our online worship service on Sunday, and how I think small churches are poised to lead in this time.
Here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fed and Formed
Exodus 16:1-15 (16-36) This week I spent three days with a very small group of Christians from around their state. This group is just form...
-
Daily Devotion - April 24 I will send a brief message each day (except Mondays) while we are pausing gathering in person. - Kara ...
-
(This is why LNPC is doing a digital fast. ) To Remain Human by Brian Lewis The nervous system was never designed to carry the grief of an...
-
Jeremiah 29, 31 Ezekiel 37:1-14 Some of you will remember the Lent we hid Alleluias and then didn’t find them again for two years. I don’t m...
No comments:
Post a Comment