Friday, November 15, 2013

Compassionate Communication



My dear friend Theresa Latini, has co-authored a book called, Transforming Church Conflict: Compassionate Leadership in Action, about compassionate communication (also called Non-Violent Communication) - a practice that has significantly impacted me, my family, and the church community in which I minister.

The folks over at ecclesio.com have been running a series of articles about her book this week, and today's article is a bit of how compassionate communication is shaping me as a pastor, and shaping our ministry together at Lake Nokomis Presbyterian Church.

You can read the article here:
Rooted and Grounded in Love: When a Church Embodies Compassionate Communication

No comments:

Saving / Being Saved

Mark 11:1-11  I was raised with a high anthropology – which is to say, a view of human beings that puts a lot of power in our hands. I could...