This year I may be content to wile away any languid summer hours with nothing more challenging than Sudoku and children's books, but if you're sitting around this summer with nothing on your mind, and you're looking for something to read that could be potentially life-altering, Patheos has some suggestions. They asked a number of folks to answer what book most affected their faith in the last ten years and compiled their answers in this article below. I was one of those people, (and I do poorly with wide perimeters, so I had a hard time narrowing things down)...
enjoy.
Patheos Summer Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Participating in the Party
Matthew 22:1-14 (Read the text first. No, really, do it. When it was read in church today, faces all over the sanctuary were scrunched up ...
-
Daily Devotion - April 24 I will send a brief message each day (except Mondays) while we are pausing gathering in person. - Kara ...
-
(This is why LNPC is doing a digital fast. ) To Remain Human by Brian Lewis The nervous system was never designed to carry the grief of an...
-
Jeremiah 29, 31 Ezekiel 37:1-14 Some of you will remember the Lent we hid Alleluias and then didn’t find them again for two years. I don’t m...
No comments:
Post a Comment