I always struggle to write my "annual report" as a pastor. It is so hard to put into words our life together in the past year, to succinctly wrap up what I sense God has been up to in us. But the deadline comes around every year just the same, and somehow I feel able, in the end, to at least give a little snapshot after all.
So, here is my take on 2011 in the year of Lake Nokomis Presbyterian Church...
Thanks be to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Participating in the Party
Matthew 22:1-14 (Read the text first. No, really, do it. When it was read in church today, faces all over the sanctuary were scrunched up ...
-
Daily Devotion - April 24 I will send a brief message each day (except Mondays) while we are pausing gathering in person. - Kara ...
-
(This is why LNPC is doing a digital fast. ) To Remain Human by Brian Lewis The nervous system was never designed to carry the grief of an...
-
Jeremiah 29, 31 Ezekiel 37:1-14 Some of you will remember the Lent we hid Alleluias and then didn’t find them again for two years. I don’t m...
No comments:
Post a Comment